tommy


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Tommy comes from the city of brotherly love. He's a Philadelphia boy with a smirk that instantly tells you he's the first to cause trouble but also one that will melt your mom's heart.

Check out our latest Man of MySpace, Tommee-Boom-Box:

Are you more Fire Island or Provincetown?

Fire Island most definitely. I Love New York City!

What's hot in a guy?

Eyes that pierce through you. A great smile, nice stomach, someone to make me laugh and someone who is confident without being a dick.

Who owned 2005 - Mariah or Madonna?

No contest. Madonna owns every year in my opinion.

Are you gonna see Madonna on tour this year?

You know it. Me and the homo brigade will be out.

What's your summer anthem?

PINK - Who Knew (Bimbo Jones Remix) (Mp3)

Just how much Brotherly love is in Philadelphia?

Hmmmm.......People are kinda bitchy here actually. That whole brotherly love thing is a myth.

What blogs (other than
Midnight Lounge of course) do you frequent?

my own: TommeeBoi
perez hilton

Who's your celebrity crush right now?

Can't seem to get over Paul Walker and Ryan Phillipe. HOTNESS!


To check out Tommy's MySpace page, see him in my top eight.


About me

  • I'm midnight lounge
  • From Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



More blogs about midnight lounge.


hidden hit counter

Search Popdex:



ATOM 0.3