meet daniel


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



What's so interesting about myspace?

The fact that everyone and their Mother is on it! There are members all over the world and its not marketed as a sex site so I'm ok with my little sister having her page.

have you met any boyfriends through the page?

No boyfriends but I do run into people everytime I'm out at clubs or running about town

what qualifications need to be met to be boyfriend material?

Haha! something that is unbelievably hard to find...just a little TLC. Someone who's not afraid to show affection and can treat me right. A man who acts like a man.

What do you want to be you grow up?

An awesome Dad

Any interesting celeb stories as you walk the streets of LA?

Geez..I've seen them around but nothing juicy except when I saw Britney at a private Kanye concert a week before the Grammys...the same day she was caught driving with her baby on her lap. I was more star-struck to see Brandy tho. She's my girl. I'm just waiting to run into Lindsay..that should be fun. Wish I was there for her "Tara Reid" moment recently when her shoulder strap came loose revealing one of her tits...

Ever offer Nicole Ritchie a candy bar and a bagel in a to-go bag?

LOL! I saw Nichole at club LAX sometime last years and she was super skinny in horrble baggy clothes. It was during the time she was dating DJ AM who wasplaying that night. I would've offered offered her a candy bar and forced fed her

What blogs do you read (other than
midnight lounge,) of course?

Queerty and my friend Jonathan Chang's on myspace

Who had your attention in 2005; Madonna or Mariah?

Mariah...I love my Madonna but I have to hand it to Mariah for her continuos hard work and breaking those records. Very inspiring. And Madonna just rocks! She looked amazing in '05!

Is there a road to pop music redemption for Whitney?

Not a chance!...oh well, maybe if she ditches her sorry-ass, loser husband. One of the greatest voices gone to waste.


Visit Daniel over at myspace.

previous Men of Myspace:
Brandon
Joey
Colin
Patrick
Michaelangelo
Jordan
Come on Back to the Lounge!


About me

  • I'm midnight lounge
  • From Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



More blogs about midnight lounge.


hidden hit counter

Search Popdex:



ATOM 0.3