Michael


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



What kind of guy makes you do a second take?

Anyone who has style to them. I like people who are diverse and like to express themselves in a creative way. Also if you look like Justin Timberlake or my boyfriend, then I will probably have a second look.

If you had to choose: The Emancipation of Mimi or Confessions on a Dancefloor?

Confessions On A Dancefloor

Christopher Meloni or Josh Duhamel

Josh Duhamel!

Lindsay or Hilary

Lindsay

Admit it. How many times did you play The Pussycat Dolls "Don'tcha" as you got ready to go out last summer...

Not one time actually - I was in China on tour and then in rehearsal for my current world tour for skating so I probably didn't get into that song until I came back to the US. I was working ssoo much that when I got back to the hotel at night I was too exhausted to even think of going out!

First time you caught yourself dancing in your room...what song was it?

LOL :-) You know I don't know!! It was probably something to do with Madonna, Britney, or something "POP" like that.

Tell us about your clothing line...

My clothing line is called Crown Prince Couture. It is the new clothing line for the sexy confident men and women of today! Crown Prince Couture strives in being an ultra luxurious and glamorous clothing company that is unique in every detail. In our Couture Collection, we have one of a kind clothing that is only made in select sizes with only a select amount hand produced! Major Hollywood celebrities such as Jessica Simpson, Ryan Seacrest and Ricky Martin have all worn Crown Prince Couture!

Who should be walking 'round town in your clothes right now but isn't...

Angelina Jolie, Justin Timberlake, Madonna, Brad Pitt, Brittany Murphy

Where'd the name punkprince come from?

I just thought of it one day. I wanted my clothing line to have a hard edge line, so that was one of the names that came across my mind, but I think it suits me better then clothing. :-)

Check out Michael's myspace page.
Crown Prince Couture

Back to Midnight Lounge


0 Responses to “Michael”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm midnight lounge
  • From Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



More blogs about midnight lounge.


hidden hit counter

Search Popdex:



ATOM 0.3