meet joey


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So how did it feel to make the cover of Men's Fitness last year?

Being on the cover of Men's Fitness was a real accomplishment for me. I try to set goals for myself in the industry, and I said within 1 year I hope to land a cover of a fitness publication. It was approximately 1 year from when I first started modeling that I did indeed land the cover of the May 2005 issue of Men's Fitness. I was very proud of myself and knew my hard work and determination paid off.

Was it a goal of yours when you started to fitness train?

If you would have asked me 5 or 6 years ago if I would have ever thought to be on a cover of a magazine, I would have answered "no." As I started to get serious with nutrition and health (sophomore year of college), I then began to train hard and aim to become a fitness model and hopefully get into the magazines.

Why do ya think the gay guys like you so much?

I would guess and say possibly my overall looks (face, body, etc.) but also my personality. My goal is to try to create the perfect body, and I think many gay men can respect my hard work and commitment. They also want to achieve that body and overall look as well. I am very outgoing, friendly, respectful to others, regardless their sexuality.

So how did you come to develop your abs routine at www.absbyjoey.com?

I actually always have been really helpful when people asked me for advice and training tips, so I thought I would take it to the next level and \ncreate this website. My site is an online personal training program where I offer customized workout routines, diet routines, abs, cardio, etc. My rates are great and I just feel that I can also help people achieve their ideal body.

What's so interesting about myspace?

Myspace is a great way to network. You can talk with other models, photographers, musicians, artists, etc. I have had many photographers interested in setting up shoots and various projects with me. Also, because of my training site www.absbyjoey.com, many nutrition people and health buffs also want to team up for possible projects. One other thing is there are tons of people from all over the world on there, and you can find friends or make new ones. I have been in contact with people who I haven't seen in years.

What's next for you?

What's next for me? I would like to continue modeling and hopefully land a few more covers, but I also have many other things I would like to do in my life. I may actually get into the stock market or engage in some big construction projects with my father and his associates. I do feel that whatever I do get in to, I will never give up the fitness training and living a happy and healthy life.

Joey's myspace page

www.absbyjoey.com

BACK TO midnight lounge


0 Responses to “meet joey”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm midnight lounge
  • From Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



More blogs about midnight lounge.


hidden hit counter

Search Popdex:



ATOM 0.3