doug


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So what is it about MySpace that makes guys instantly take their shirts off?

I think it's just the freedom. I actually prefer shirtless always but if you met me in person I normally dress in layers.

Are you more east coast than west?

I am definitely east coast. Born and raised...I have deep roots from New York.

So you wanna model? Has this always been an inspiration?

Do I want to model? that's a little offbeat. I actually got into it as a referral from a female runway model. She goes "Oooh, you're shoulders are sexy" and this was last august. I think I've done a little bit since then.

How would a gay friend describe you?

Hold on a minute let me get one..."Doug is..very hot guy,he is really hot and sexy, a lot of the gay guys would like to sleep with him, cuz he is sweet and cute, they wish he was gay. He is stylish as he is a model and he follows the fashion. Eh too bad he's not gay.." Well it looked to me like he was just venting.. That's flattering.

What's on your iPod right now?

Too much.. but I mainly listen to DJ Valentin, DJ Joe Bermudez and DJ Josh K's techno mixes.

What's your guilty pleasure?

Traveling. But other than that I'm a movie buff. I just like the simple pleasures like sports and silent beaches or lakes...

Get to know Doug even better by clicking over to Midnight Lounge's MySpace page and finding Doug in the top eight...


About me

  • I'm midnight lounge
  • From Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



More blogs about midnight lounge.


hidden hit counter

Search Popdex:



ATOM 0.3