meet wesley


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



What's the one feature about you a girl would say she's crazy about?

My Smile and personality

What's the big deal about straight guys feelin' so threatened by gay guys?

I dont feel threatened at all by gay guys..i have many gay friends. They dont bother me.

What would a gay bud say about you?

That I am hot and he wishes I was gay...its been said to me many times before!


Ever throw on a Marines uniform just to get a number?


I have worn my dress uniform to a few bars...but never to really get numbers, although, it does help by like 300%!!

What do you do to blow off steam?

I usually go running a few miles and then hit the gym.

What happens when Mr GQ gets overserved at his favorite establishment?


Hmm...overserved...well I haven't ever gotten really overserved, but id have to say that i would definantly compliment the place and return again.

Anything on your iPod that would surprise us?

Well I like all music..although I am a big Frank Sinatra and Michael Buble` fan...I love Trance and T.I.....

Which Desperate Housewife should be bouncing with you?

Well since I dont really watch tv too much..from what ive seen..itd have to be Eva Longoria...because for some strange odd reason I'm attracted to crazy but beautiful women.


About me

  • I'm midnight lounge
  • From Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



More blogs about midnight lounge.


hidden hit counter

Search Popdex:



ATOM 0.3