vadim


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So you say you're 185 pounds of steel and sex appeal; any issues getting through airport security with that deadly combo?

In the airport? Well the alarms start going off then security makes me strip, but I dont mind because one day that might help me get laid 30,000 feet in the air so no complains there.

What would a gay bud say about you?

My gay bud would say "Damn I wish he was gay"

Who takes longer to get ready for a night out on the town: A girl you're dating at the time or you?

It takes the girl to get ready a lot longer, come on its simple for me shave, shower (with her) thats takes the longest dress up and do my hair. By the time i'm done the girl just gets out of the shower, so I just start pre-gaming till shes ready.

What d'ya wanna be when you grow up?

I want to be RICH as hell!!! but hey who doesnt. I just want to be very successful at whatever I do.

Do you hae a unique fitness routine?

My unique fitness routine is simple but you must be dedicated. NO Diet just eat healthy, Cardio 5X/week, and lift heavy only, reps range from 4-8 per set. Do ABS everyother day.

You've got a lot of pics on your MySpace page of you in swim trunks in the bathroom. Do you shower in your trunks?

NO, lol I only shower naked, I just dont feel like taking pics in my boxer briefs, even though I know girls would love it!

Being part Russian, what's one thing Americans need to know that they don't already...

One thing American (women) need to know that they don't already know about Russians is "No matter what your boyfriend says size does count" I think you all know what i'm talking about.

What's on your iPod that would surprise us?

My IPod broke lol but there were no surprises, I love all types of music, and even 70's, 80's, 90's except country. sorry just cant stand it.

Vadim's MySpace profile

Come on back to the Lounge



About me

  • I'm midnight lounge
  • From Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



More blogs about midnight lounge.


hidden hit counter

Search Popdex:



ATOM 0.3