meet ted


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Are you more Fire Island or Provincetown?

I would have to say Fire Island because I have never been to Provincetown. I still even haven't been to FireIsland on a weekend, But this summer is gonna change. Look out fellas!

What makes Chris Doughtry from American Idol so damn sexy?

I don't know? Is he sexy? I am ashamed to admit my only link to that show is my mom, she's actually going to try and get tickets to see that show with her friends. She's so much cooler than I am.

What's hot in a man?

What's hot in a man to me, is a man that's not afraid to love and take chances. Someone masculine, independent, secure and has a big heart. I have always had a sweet tooth for a man helping others. Everytime I see a guy help an elderly woman across the street, or a woman with a baby carriage going up flight of stairs, or doing charity work I think to myself that's the kinda guy I wanna be with. Other than that I think a man is hot when he knows how to tweak my mind, body and soul...Bring it on!

Tending bar, what sort of lame comments do you get?

Hmmm...., I usually don't put to much on peoples comments in bars, especially since people are drunk and are usually looking for sex, which is fine at times, I don't get too many lame comments to be honest, New York City men are very clever... I think its lame when guys comment "He's just a bartender" These are the people that are mad at you cause you don't give them the attention they
want because there bad energy and they usually don't have any friends to talk to at the bar. So they try to provoke you with comments just so you'll argue with them. At least that way, there getting some attention...but not mine, Im to smart for that.

Any nice commets?

The nicest compliment I get is when people realize and tell me how sweet I really am. I think a lot of people stereotype New York City bartenders for having attitudes or are cold because we don't always have time to have long conversations. The best compliment you could pay your bartender is respect, a nice tip (anything over $3 a drink) more if they buy you a drink, Cha Ching! New York City rent aint cheap.

Madonna loves New York. Why do you?

Love New York because of the people here and everything we stand for. New York is the only city that you can be whatever you want to be and not be judged. It's the pioneer of individuality. New York City is constantly growing and around every corner there is opportunities for career and love. It has such a great sense of community, it really moves me that they have so many walks, races and events for finding cures for cancers and disease. It seems that the people of New York tend to take on the worlds problems and take a stand for civil rights pushing for a brighter future for all. The challenges of the city bonds friends in a unique way, your friends are your family. Its cutting edge, the latest music, movies and a great mix of culture. I could go on forever, I LOVE YOU NEW YORK!

What's on repeat on your iPod right now?

My latest Music obsession would happen to be:
Rihanna's SOS, Kisses Don't Lie, We Ride, Dem Haters and Break it Off
P!nk's Long Way to Happy, Cuz I Can, Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely) U + Ur hand
Shakira's Hips Don't Lie and Something
Mary J Blige and Madonna, hello!


Wanna check out Ted's MySpace page? You'll find Ted in my Top Eight.


0 Responses to “meet ted”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm midnight lounge
  • From Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



More blogs about midnight lounge.


hidden hit counter

Search Popdex:



ATOM 0.3