meet desi


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Is there pop music redemption for Whitney?

Yes, I think so. We all still love Whitney. I can’t seem to shake “So Emotional” damn I love that song.

Who's walking away with the Idol title this year? My bet is on Chris Doughtry; he OOZES sex appeal.

Chris rocks, I’ve loved him from day one. He’s my favorite one. Sometimes when he’s singing, it’s like he’s just singing to me “only.”

What kind of guy makes you swoon?

Someone that knows self and sure of self. They can’t be intimidated by my work or those around me. I’m committed and loyal man. They must be as well. Oh yeah, and they got to have a hot ass and they can be a little bitchy, I like that in a dude!

Who owned 2005; Madge or Mimi?

Madge rocked this year!

Admit it; how many times did you dance in your bedroom to the Pussycat Dolls "Dont'cha" last summer? Do you know each word?

Ok I must admit I love the song, but I prefer to the original version by Tori Alamaze. I think it’s a bit more fuky. Can’t take anything away from the Dolls because they put it down and their CD is amazing!! Yeah, I Know all the lyrics!

Who have you been listening to lately?

Vintage Jody Watley, Billy Idol, Madonna, I’m loving the new Prince 3121. Also I’ve been listening to a lot of my own music because of new remixes and new producers, that’s been a blessing.

Do you think people actually give a damn about Paris Hilton or is everything generated from her super-powerful publicist team?

Who is Paris Hilton? Has she been in the news lately?

What blogs do you check in on?

I do check out Jody Watley’s every week. I should out more, they are really interesting.

Visit Desi online and say hi. Be sure to add him at MySpace.

Come on BACK to the LOUNGE!




About me

  • I'm midnight lounge
  • From Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



More blogs about midnight lounge.


hidden hit counter

Search Popdex:



ATOM 0.3