meet brandon


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



what makes myspace so interesting?

I Like to meet new people from all walks of life. of course it's great to hear from long lost friends too. just checking it everyday to see whats new is addicting.

Who spends more time myspace, you or your girlfriend?

oh man, thats a hard one...I'd have to say her. she's relatively new to myspace, so she is more into it than me...but only because i've had it longer.

So you'll be going to art school next year. What inspires some of your work as you prepare your portfolio?

I can pretty much be inspired by anything really. it's sometimes hard to get ideas, but once i do it's like I have an elaborate detailed piece in my head that i need to get out.

What music gets you pumped up when working out? Any favorite bands that get you going?

I love to listen to Linkin Park. that music really gets me going. i usually listen to it on the way to baseball games as well.

Ever been to a gay club? Your girlfriend would have a blast!

Unfortunately i havent been to a gay club yet. I think it would be fun. I've heard that they are a blast, i'm sure we will be going to one sometime in the near future just to see what were missing.

You play college baseball now; any good story from the road?

OH WOW! too many to count. hmmm, well when we are staying in the hotels on the road trips we like to play pranks on eachother. For example; the trash can trick. this is when you take the biggest trash can you can find in your hotel room and fill it with water. You then proceed to your "victim's" room and prop the trash can against the door, and give the door a good knock. since pretty much all hotel doors open in, your victim is sure to get a nice wet surprise all over their floor when they open up. i have been known to do this a time or two....or twelve....haha

Brandon's links:
Brandon's Myspace
Brandoneaton.com

Come on back to the Lounge!


About me

  • I'm midnight lounge
  • From Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



More blogs about midnight lounge.


hidden hit counter

Search Popdex:



ATOM 0.3