justin


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



What's a Jersey boy like you doin' in Fort Lauderdale?

I'm in Lauderdale because I transfered schools
to move down to the sunny, warm, gorgeous, hurricane weather. I go to college and will finally graduate within the year.

What's it take for a guy to catch your eye?

To catch my eye, im into a confident guy who likes to have a good time, someone who knows how to take
care of himself... I dont really have a certain type of guy that i look for.

Did you send mom and dad the issue of Hot Spots with you on the cover?

Actually funny enough I did send my dad the cover of HotSpots! It was was funny when my dad called me from a family reunion I was unable to attend because I was here [in Fort Lauderdale] and I heard all them yellin' in the phone about it, was so funny because of how I was posed on the cover and that little little bathing suit I was wearing. It was funny but hey I tell my parents everything, it [the cover] is actually hanging on the wall!

Who are you: more Fire Island or Provincetown?

Well unfortunately I've never been to Provincetown before but have heard stories. I went to Fire Island for the first time when i was 16. CRAZY times! So I'm not sure, let me visit there first then I'll let you know...

What's up with Britney: missunderstood or about to have her Michael Jackson meltdown moment?

Britney Spears, funny, I love her but kinda dissapointed with her... I didnt like the interview this past week at all, she was chewin' gum and didn't look her best, but that's who she is and she's lived her whole teenage life under the spotlight that had to be crazy. We have to understand that BUT she also needs to understand that she chose that lifestyle and that's what comes with it and so she needs to realize that she was / is a role model to others....

What song is your summer anthem this year?

My summer anthem is my new favorite remix: Glamorous life! I love it!

Be sure to stop on over to Midnight Lounge's MySpace profile and look for Justin's in the top eight!





About me

  • I'm midnight lounge
  • From Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



More blogs about midnight lounge.


hidden hit counter

Search Popdex:



ATOM 0.3