meet colin


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



How do you keep warm during an Upstate New York winter?

I either keep myself warm by my goose down duvet or when it is really cold my boyfriend is like a heater and I cuddle with him. He keeps me really warm.

What is it about Myspace that's so interesting?

I think myspace is so interesting because it's a great way to network and meet other interesting people. I love looking at peoples profiles and finding out I went to highschool or college with them. It's also a great way to keep intouch with friends all around the world.

Who's in your top eight?

All of the people you see in my top eight are some of the most important people in my life today. They have been there for me through everything and I love them very much. So let me just say, thanks guys and I love you very much!

So what's next, after college?

I'm currently enrolled in college and am studying Business Administration (Marketing & Mgt.). I have two more semsters and then I will have completed my BS. in Business. After college I plan on either moving to New York City or Los Angeles to puruse an acting career. I've always had this burning desire to be an entertainer since I was a little boy and want to see if I can conquer my dream. So if any producers or casting directors are looking for actors or extras, let me know.

What kind of guy makes you do a second-take?

The guys that make me take a second look are tall, dark, and handsome men. My heart especially melts for men of Italian or Spanish descent. Most importantly I'm very attracted to guys who are true to themselves and who set themselves apart from the rest of the crowd.

Are you lookin' for love?

Sorry guys but I have found love and am very happy in a relationship. I meet him seven months ago at a private party and we have been together ever since. The most funniest part of the relationship is when we met. To make a long story short, lets just say I got a little wet.



If you had to choose:
The Emancipation of Mimi or Confessions on a Dancefloor?

I think both icons are amazing and have worked very hard to get where they are today. I love both there albums and am a very avid listener of these amazing females. But if I had to choose, It would be Mariah Carey. I can definitely relate to her album and have related to her songs in the past.

Christopher Meloni or Josh Duhamel?

Josh Duhamel

Admit it. How many times did you play The Pussycat Dolls "Don'tcha" as you got ready to go out last summer...

To be honest with you I never realy liked that song but the women in the video are gorgous.

First time you caught yourself dancing in your room...what song was it?

I can't even remember the first time I ever danced in my room, I've done it so many times. I love to dance and have a good time. Recently I've been dancing to Kelly Clarkson's new CD, she is an amazing entertainer and one of the first raw artists I've seen in awhile.

You knew you were gay when...

I knew I was gay when I started to find the male body attractive. It was probably about 9th grade in high school.

Check out Colin's myspace page.
Back to Midnight Lounge


0 Responses to “meet colin”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm midnight lounge
  • From Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



More blogs about midnight lounge.


hidden hit counter

Search Popdex:



ATOM 0.3