Meet Jordan


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Meet Jordan, a 21 year old college student and aspring fitness model. In between gigs at Abercrombie and the gym, Jordan's taken time to be midnight lounge's very first myspace guy of the week.

So what's next for you, after college?

After college, I plan on taking fitness modeling more serious, and hope to set up in LA or NYC, do some modeling for about 5 years, face reality, and then do what I like to do best: teach and promote fitness somehow, either being a physical educator, or owning my own gym.

What inspired you to be a fitness model?

The attention I recieved when I first working out was amazing, so when I kept it up, I thought why cant I be that guy on that magazine, so I devoted my time in the gym to that, and thats why I got almost days a week for the past 4 and a half years. People look up to people they see on magazines, and I feel I'd be beneficial to the public.



What's the craziest request you had while working at Abercrombie?
Can I take YOU home with me?

What would your last girlfriend say was the best thing about you?
I am able to read and understand here in every way, and help her see her way, make her smile.

I think Jordan has brought a few smiles to the readers of midnight lounge, for sure. Be sure to check out Jordan's myspace and his brother's photography site, who snapped a few pics featured here.

Please, leave a comment and let our hotties know what you think!

Stop back to see more hotties from myspace!

teaser 1



teaser 2

back to midnight lounge


0 Responses to “Meet Jordan”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm midnight lounge
  • From Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



More blogs about midnight lounge.


hidden hit counter

Search Popdex:



ATOM 0.3